ANSWERING SERVICES FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
ABBY CONNECT IS YOUR
LOVED BY SMALL BUSINESSES
- Promptly answer calls live within 1-2 rings
- Friendly virtual receptionists in one centralized US office in Las Vegas, Nevada; Never from a call center overseas
- Bilingual receptionists fluent in English and Spanish
- Extended hours, weekend live answering, and 24/7 answering available
- Live call announcement, call screening and transferring
- Flexible and customized call handling included in our contact center services
- Message delivery via email and/or text
- Return calls on your behalf
- Client intake forms emailed
- Call Abby into the office full-time, part-time or for overflow
Your first 14 days of Abby Connect’s answering service is on us! When your free trial ends,
We’ll help you pick the most cost-effective virtual receptionist plan for your business.
80% of callers hang up when they reach a voicemail (Forbes).
“One ring, two rings, three rings, and then voicemail kicks in. The caller hangs ups.”
For small business, two things count – every penny and every contact. Your calls are managed by our professionally trained staff, managed according to your directions, and at a cost that is much more affordable than you ever thought possible.
In our fast-paced world, prospective clients want quick answers. Even when a voice message is left, 80% of your prospects will hang up and call the next company on their list until they reach a live person. Make sure that you get an opportunity to earn that prospect’s business with Abby Connect’s business telephone service.
Do the Math: Abby Connect is more affordable than you ever thought no matter how small or how large your telephone coverage needs are. Just compare the cost of Abby Connect to the cost hiring a part-time or full time receptionist at $15/hour for 4 weeks. And that is just one receptionist. We cover days, nights and weekends so you would have to hire 2-3 receptionists just to get the coverage you receive with Abby Connect.
Let us create an effective
Call Management System
to meet the needs of your small business:
- Effective call screening to meet your client assessment guideline according to your prescribed procedures
- Convert more calls into clients with an immediate response to opportunities as they arise.
- Obtain accurate personal and incident data on the first call, not the follow-up return call
- The total call management solution for a small business
- Efficient “fill the gap” back up staff to supplement your existing onsite staff
- Professional call management available 7 days a week, day and night
- An entire Virtual Receptionist Team for less than the cost of a part-time assistant!
Phone Answering Service For Small Business
Successful business people know that prioritizing customer service and keeping existing customers happy is as important – if not more – than attracting new clients. Answering services from Abby Connect deliver the highest level of customer service based on your customized scripts, troubleshooting guidelines, and a friendly voice. Every customer who has contact with your Abby Connect virtual receptionist will be rated a “10!”