ANSWERING SERVICE PRICING
Features you get with Abby
- Guaranteed Live Answering
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Dedicated Receptionist Team
- Bilingual Receptionists
- Voicemail to Email
- Unlimited Voicemail Boxes & Minutes
- Unlimited Users
- Custom Transfer Tunes
- Extended Hours Upon Request
Abby 100 min
Abby 200 min
Abby 500 min
WHY TRY ABBY CONNECT?
- With other answering services, 30 or more people may be answering your phones. We assign 5 dedicated receptionists to each account who are trained specifically for your callers.
- We thrive on bringing a new level of customer delight to small businesses and entrepreneurs.
- We are industry leaders in Customer Service. Our proprietary Abby Academy must be successfully completed by each virtual receptionist at Abby Connect before they ever start answering your phones.
- We have a mobile-accessible online portal where you can manage every aspect of how your calls are handled. You can also track your calls and find call logs.
MAKE A LASTING FIRST IMPRESSION
Having a friendly and knowledgeable virtual receptionist answering your calls consistently with an emphasis on customer service will ensure that you capture more opportunities and convert more leads to sales.
85% of callers who only reach voicemail will hang up.
Your callers want to talk to someone that feels like they work in your office. An Abby Connect virtual receptionist that is directed by you sounds as if she works in your office and can provide a much better customer experience for your callers. Better customer service for current clients leads to better client retention. Happier clients = referrals and repeat business.
“For over two years I have used Abby for all calls to my law office in San Francisco. The ladies at Abby have been consistently professional and pleasant. I previously used two other live-answering services, but they were not nearly as good. About two years ago I visited their offices in Las Vegas and met with everyone. It’s a well-run organization. I highly recommend Abby Connect.”
Charles Small | Law Office of Charles Small